Instruction for Submitting Panel Presentations
Please follow the following process to submit a panel presentation (an organized session(s) with a group of invited speakers) proposal. First, submit an abstract for the panel proposal itself.
1) Select ‘presentation’ as the abstract type.
2) Select the basis for the session content and answer additional questions, if any.
3) Answer the Funding Sources and Financial Disclosures questions as appropriate.
4) Select the track.
5) Enter the title of the panel/session.
6) Select “Yes” for “Is your presentation part of an organized panel/session?”
7) Provide the name of the Working Group lead or the coordinator name in the coordinator box.
8) Re-enter the panel/session title in the Session Title box.
9) Provide the following information in the “Full Abstract” text box:
- "This is a panel presentation proposed by X Working Group or name of individual.
- The panel will discuss XXXX. We are requesting X 90 minute sessions (or how much time in 30 minute increments).
- The speakers are: A- title or topic of the talk, B – title or topic of the talk, C – title or topic of the talk, etc.
Each speaker must then submit his/her own abstract to the same track, with the title of his/her talk and description, etc. In addition to entering:
- The title of the session/panel in the Session Title box. (Preferably the same one as you submitted.)
- The session/panel leader’s name in the Working Group or Lead Coordinator box. (Preferably the same one you submitted.)