Seeking: Mentors for SAF Student Diversity Scholars
March 18, 2022
We need mentors like you!
To support the 2022 cohort of SAF Student Diversity Scholars, SAF is seeking mentors committed to creating a more welcoming, inclusive, and diverse profession. With the revamped program, mentor-scholar engagement will begin in May/June and continue through the end of the year. Mentor attendance at the SAF National Convention is strongly encouraged to enrich the experience. Mentors of all ages and experience levels are welcome to apply.
- Participate in a 1-hour training session for mentors
- Participate in a 1.5-hour introductory meeting for scholars and mentors
- Meet with your scholar at least four times outside of group meetings and events
- Meet with your scholar at Convention (strongly encouraged)
- Be open, willing, and able to connect your scholar to your professional network
To apply, please fill out the short questionnaire linked below to tell us a bit about yourself and your professional background.
Deadline: April 17 at 11:59 PM Pacific
Have questions? Contact Danielle Watson, SAF's Director of Policy & Public Affairs, at [email protected]